- Cleaning-Optical sorting technology
- Washing screw-
- Sorter-for Grading-Profile technology/InGaAs Technology/Biocam/Sortex
- Dehulling and hull separation-DRHE/DRSD
- Blanching-removal of outer skin
Process Food-Retail market
- Drying/Vacuum drying -Fruits and vegetables
- Pasteurization for safe products andincreased shelf life
- UHT treatment for food and dairy products-UHT treatment requires both a sterilizer and an aseptic unit (for packaging the product). It is used for low acid (above pH 4.6) products such as UHT milk, UHT flavoured milk, UHT creams, soya milk and other dairy alternatives. The same process is also used to sterilize prepared food, such as soups, sauces, desserts, tomato and fruit preparations, and baby food.
- Retort Technology- ready to eat, all cloud kitchen menu purpose
- High Pressure Processing (HPP)-all cloud kitchen menu purpose
- Mega ultrasound technology-extract more oil from processing edible oils
- Forward osmosis for food-fruit juices concentrations
- ultrasound-based drying technology
- high pressure thermal processing
- antenna microwave tech-commercial oven
- IQF – Individually Quick Frozen /Blast freezing/Spiral freezing/Freeze drying /Cryogenic chilling/In-transit chilling
- Blanketing /Purging & sparging with N2to remove dissolved oxygen-edible oils
- spray drying technology-Nutritional Powder
- Pasteurizing food using high temperatures, although making them safe to eat, can change the natural taste, color, texture and nutritional value.
- Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) –active MAP (AMAP) and passive MAP (PMAP) to extend shelf-life
- Active packaging (AP) can be defined as a packaging technology where certain additives, known as active compounds, are incorporated into the packaging material or placed within the packaging container in order to interact directly with the perishable product and/or its environment to extend its quality and/or safety
- Intelligent packaging (IP) records, regulates or controls the condition of the perishable product by sensing the environment inside or outside the package to ensure quality and safety during transportation, distribution and/or retail. IP can ensure shelf life extension indirectly as well if it is simply used to check the effectiveness and the integrity of MAP or AP systems.