Safe and nutritious food is an essential requirement for consumers any point of sale. Accordingly, food producers make significant investments to reduce the risks associated with consumer exposure to contaminated or unsafe foods. Producer efforts to ensure the safety of their food products impact every aspect of the supply chain, and represent a substantial element of total food production expenditure.
FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARDS
PFS offers Consulting services to Develop/Train/Execute/Internal audit/MRM till audits and certification completion based on the confirming below standards:
- HACCP(Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points)
- ISO 22000:2005 (FSMS – Food Safety Management System)
- FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification)
- BRC-Global Standard for Food Safety (British Retail Consortium-Global Foods)
- BRC- IOP (British Retail Consortium-Packaging)
- IFS – Food (International Featured Standard – Food)
- SQF 2000 (Safe Quality Food)
- Global G. A. P. (Global Good Agricultural Practices)
Other Standards :
GMP/US FDA Approval Assistance/Organic Certification
PFS has more than 08 years experience in food management system consulting to certification, and was one of the Top 10 listed consulting firm acting in this field. PFS pan-india network of SMEs provides the assurance that a formalised and structured approach to attaining systems executions is applied without bias, With indepth experience team in food testing, inspection, auditing and certification, PFS is recognized as a trusted brand throughout the food industry value chain in India.
PFS follow and adopts emerging trends in Food Supply Chain like Block chain technology project implementations to attain Food Safety.